Friday, March 18, 2011

The Scarlet Pimpernel



OK, so when I heard the high school was doing the Scarlet Pimpernel for their musical this year, I was not excited. I'm not really into the guys wearing tights and knickers, but, oh my gosh! It was such an amazing show!!! I was so glad James got to be involved in it. The talent was absolutely fantastic this year and the show was SOOO GOOD!!! James was cast as the part of the sentry but a week before the show opened, he was changed to be Jessop, the butler (a better part). I had seen the show once before but didn't remember it that well, but it was such a fun story and the leads were amazing! Their talent was far better than high school standards. I am so thankful my son has had the opportunities to participate in these shows. Not only for him, but for me! I went to the show 8 times! It was that good! And my teenage girls were swooning over the cute and talented leads!









No comments: