Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm usually not the greatest fan of Mother's Day - I don't love the expectations of it, and would rather it be a spontaneous day to celebrate the Moms you love than for it to be "required". However, this Mother's day has been great. My family really showed me how much they love me and it was truly genuine. Phil made me breakfast in bed - I have the greatest husband! :) The kids helped Phil make dinner and decorated the table with candles and presents. Phil suprised me with a beautiful watch from Brighton and the kids gave gifts of cards, candles, and school made books. It was so fun to be celebrated, and to top it off, the Red Sox beat the Yankees tonight, too! What a great day! I sure love my family!!



The yummy dinner my family made for me!



My beautiful family taking care of me today



My new watch!

No comments: