Phil and I went to Hawaii last week with the Coca-Cola group and it was so fun! We stayed at the Maui Sheraton, right on the water, and it was absolutely gorgeous! It was whale watching season and you could see the whales right from our hotel room. It was mesmerizing. I also saw a sea turtle. We spent a lot of time relaxing at the pool, went snorkeling, visited Whaler's Village, went to the Old Lahaina Luau, had a SuperBowl Party at Hard Rock Cafe, Phil golfed both Ka'anapali courses, and I enjoyed a hot stone massage at the spa. It was such a great trip. We've been so fortunate to go with Coke for the past 4 years on their trips, and hope we get to continue this tradition in the future!
This is a picture of a whale from our hotel room. They were that close!
Dinner at Lahaina Fish Co. overlooking the ocean
Super Bowl Party
Maui Sunset

2 comments:
jea-lous with a capitol J.
What a fun time it looks like:) Great pictures!
Post a Comment