My friends and I went to see New Moon this opening weekend with the whole craze that goes with it and it was SO good! I really enjoyed the movie, and enjoyed the night out with girlfriends even more. I have always been a "Team Edward" fan, but after seeing the movie, I could certainly switch teams at any time! I really loved Jacob in the movie, and was never that big of a fan in the books. It certainly made the movie more fun to watch when the cast is full of eye candy!
I went with Wende, Janae, Karrie, Kristy, and April. Patsy couldn't make it because she was enjoying the evening with her newly returned missionary, Brian. We had such a fun night. We went to dinner at Z'Tejas, then to the movie, then back to Z'Tejas after the show for dessert. They food was great, the movie was fun with screaming fans (us included), and the time with friends was fantastic. What a fun night!

4 comments:
so much fun! i loved loved loved it.
and of course it was way better with a big group of girlfriends.
So much fun!!!! I am debating if I want to see it again on Thanksgiving with Emily and Kyle. Dinner was very yummy too!!
I agree on the eye candy.....I loved the werewolves!
This was so much fun...I really loved dinner and talking ...staring at Jacob wasn't bad either.
That would have been fun to go with you gals!
Post a Comment