My parents took Carri and I to see Wicked last night. It was absolutely fantastic!!! I LOVED the music, characters, costumes, storyline, everything! It is certainly on my top 5 all time musicals. I think Les Mis will hold my heart forever as my favorite, but this was a wonderful show. I'm hoping sometime I can take Phil and my kids back to see it, but I'm so grateful for the chance I had last night. Thanks, Mom and Dad! It was amazing!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
WICKED Awesome!
My parents took Carri and I to see Wicked last night. It was absolutely fantastic!!! I LOVED the music, characters, costumes, storyline, everything! It is certainly on my top 5 all time musicals. I think Les Mis will hold my heart forever as my favorite, but this was a wonderful show. I'm hoping sometime I can take Phil and my kids back to see it, but I'm so grateful for the chance I had last night. Thanks, Mom and Dad! It was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a fun night! I so would of loved to see this...one of these days:) great picture.
It looks like a fun spring break in Georgia:)
I am so jealous! I have wanted to see Wicked for a long time! Someday I hope I get to go. I am glad that you got to go!
HOw fun!! I'm going to go someday...I'm holding out and dropping lots of hints to Troy that we need a NY trip to see it!
Loved, loved, loved Wicked when we saw it in November. I'm jealous I couldn't be with you guys. Someday we'll take a girls trip to NY and see them all.
Post a Comment