Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beauty School Beauties


While we were in St. George a few weeks ago with my parents, Nick & Carri, and Jeff & Jenny, Carri scheduled for all the little girls to go to the Beauty School and get makeovers. They had so much fun getting their hair done and their nails painted. I got to chase Lexi and Ava while Carri and Jenny got pedicures. It was a fun day. We had a great time down there while the men golfed. The weekend was filled with food, shopping, basketball, massages, and golf, of course. It was great to get away for a few days. We love the property down there and the opportunities we have to go visit!

3 comments:

patsy said...

These guys are So CUTE!!

glad to see you blogging :)

Janae said...

Love to see you are blogging! I hope I didn't give you pressure...I's so fun to see a new post:)

Kristy said...

Yeah a new post! Cute picture!