Thanksgiving in St. George was so much fun this year! Unfortunately, no one else could join us but it was a lot of fun just our family of 5. I made the Thanksgiving dinner all by myself, and although it wasn't as fancy as if it had been done by the entire family, it turned out really well! We had such a nice relaxing weekend! We spent time playing basketball and tennis, watching TV and playing pool, reading and putting together a puzzle, going to see the movies Twilight (I did this all alone since I was dying to see it!) and Bolt. We enjoyed the Johnson trail walk when the weather was really nice and took some great pictures in the red rocks. It's so beautiful there! It's amazing that it's within walking distance of my parents' home. There is so much to do there, we just love the time we get to visit!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Thanksgiving in St. George
Thanksgiving in St. George was so much fun this year! Unfortunately, no one else could join us but it was a lot of fun just our family of 5. I made the Thanksgiving dinner all by myself, and although it wasn't as fancy as if it had been done by the entire family, it turned out really well! We had such a nice relaxing weekend! We spent time playing basketball and tennis, watching TV and playing pool, reading and putting together a puzzle, going to see the movies Twilight (I did this all alone since I was dying to see it!) and Bolt. We enjoyed the Johnson trail walk when the weather was really nice and took some great pictures in the red rocks. It's so beautiful there! It's amazing that it's within walking distance of my parents' home. There is so much to do there, we just love the time we get to visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sometimes it is just nice to have some family down time. I am glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving and a fun trip.
Sounds like a very fun getaway! I love the pictures:)
i'm sorry we couldn't go - but i'm so glad you guys had fun and enjoyed your long long weekend. and i'm glad you saw twilight so we can finally dish freely about that yummy edward.
I cooked for just the 6 of us this year and I have to say I really liked the not having to stress about the extended family coming and all...it was great with just "my" family
St. George looks so nice and warm...I'm glad to hear you guys got hiking and tennis in while you were there.
Post a Comment