Today is my mom's birthday, so I wanted to share 10 things I love about her. She is absolutely amazing!
1. She is the most selfless person I know. She is ALWAYS thinking of others!
2. She loves her family more than anything else in this world. I'm so thankful for this example.
3. She gives the best gifts! Christmas with my family is amazing. There are always TONS of presents and she is so giving she provides gifts for all of the kids for the Hutchinson party. Wow!
4. She has such a strong testimony. She is always finding ways to increase her spirituality. I love the way her testimony strengthens mine.
5. She is the BEST party planner! I wish I inherited her ability to throw parties. She knows how to do it perfectly and always has the yummiest food!
6. She is a fantastic cook! Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners are sooo good.
7. She is the BEST grandma! My kids get gifts every time she's in town and I often get phone calls to check on my kids' clothing sizes because she shops for them all the time! She loves to spend time with them when she's here. She even sits through all the Halloweentown movies my girls love.
8. She is a wonderful wife. She sacrifices so much for my dad and is so patient in all that he does. She spent many years of his career traveling and loved him through it and now she does the same with his golf addiction!
9. She helped me (and my siblings) acquire our love of Disneyland. She would take all 5 kids to the park by herself while my dad was at meetings. What a trooper! My parents have taken us on more trips to Disneyland than I can count. My mom even talked my dad into taking me and Lyn on a trip to Disneyworld a few years ago. It was so fun! My parents, Lyn, and I enjoyed the parks together. What a great trip!
10. She is my biggest cheerleader! No matter what I'm involved in, she is always so supportive and she's my biggest advocate. When I was a teenager she came to EVERY event I was involved in and even as an adult she always shares how proud she is of me, no matter what I'm doing. Thanks, Mom!
I love you so much! You're my greatest hero!

5 comments:
happy birthday glenna! you are all of these things and more! have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday! What a great mom to have!
Your Mom sounds great! great list
She is my greatest hero too! I love her! Thanks for such a great tribute to our mom Laur!
Happy B-day to your mom! She sounds like a wonderful mother:)
Post a Comment