We had such a great trip to Disneyland last week! We went with the Moore's for a 5 day trip and Jeff and Jenny happened to be there at the same time, too. We were there over Halloween and were able to go trick-or-treating in the Disney Grand Californian Hotel where we stayed. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and has its own entrance into the California park. It's so weird that the kids are old enough that they would go off on their own to ride the rides. They loved being with their friends and cousins. We loved the new Toy Story ride that opened up this summer. It was a fun 3D ride where you shoot targets. I even beat Phil's score! We enjoyed dinner at the Blue Bayou restaurant and Phil and I went with Jeff and Jenny and her parents to Club 33 (a secret restaurant inside the park that you have to be a guest of a member to get into). It was such a great trip! What can I say? We love Disneyland!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Disneyland Fun!
We had such a great trip to Disneyland last week! We went with the Moore's for a 5 day trip and Jeff and Jenny happened to be there at the same time, too. We were there over Halloween and were able to go trick-or-treating in the Disney Grand Californian Hotel where we stayed. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and has its own entrance into the California park. It's so weird that the kids are old enough that they would go off on their own to ride the rides. They loved being with their friends and cousins. We loved the new Toy Story ride that opened up this summer. It was a fun 3D ride where you shoot targets. I even beat Phil's score! We enjoyed dinner at the Blue Bayou restaurant and Phil and I went with Jeff and Jenny and her parents to Club 33 (a secret restaurant inside the park that you have to be a guest of a member to get into). It was such a great trip! What can I say? We love Disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yay for disneyland! we had a fabulous time with you guys - but, we always do! thanks for showing us the ropes!
Sounds like a fun trip!!! I am glad you are going with us on our little trip!
What a great trip...I want to go now too.
I'm glad you had fun! We sure wished we were with you. You'll have to make sure we go back together because Club 33 is calling my name.
What a fun trip...I am very curious about club 33...sounds very fun!
Post a Comment