Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School Again

I can't believe school started today! I know I haven't blogged all summer, maybe sometime soon I'll fill in those months, but life has been so busy that summer went so fast! I was not at all ready to start back into the homework filled afternoons full of schedules and activities. But most of all, I can't believe another year has gone by and my kids have grown up even more! It's amazing that James is starting his jr. year, Lauren's in 9th grade, and Natalie is finishing up her last elementary year as a big 6th grader. I do love to watch my kids grow, and I love being involved in all they do, it just seems that time keeps going faster and faster,and I'd love to just hold on to some moments forever. But...ready or not, here we GO...


James

Lauren

Natalie

2 comments:

Janae said...

Great back to school pictures! I agree the summer went to fast and life is definitely speeding up! I would love to stop them in their tracks just for a little bit sometimes:)

Karrie said...

Cut photos...and cute kids!!