Monday, March 8, 2010

Cats, Cats, and More Cats


Our lives for the last few months have revolved around the musical, Cats. James has had the opportunity to be a part of this musical and I feel very blessed that he made the high school production as a sophomore. Many, many hours have gone into practicing, costuming, box office, set construction, rehearsal dinners, makeup and wig workshops, and that's just what we as a family contributed. There have been so many people that have made this production a success. We are finally to performance weeks and it's so great to see the fruits of our labors. James has really enjoyed having an audience and feel the excitement of the cast as they perform. It's a great show with great talent. I'm so grateful James has had the chance to be a part of this amazing show!



James in costume and makeup



The full cast





1 comment:

Karrie said...

Wow we saw the show last night ...it was great...so amazing all the talent at the high school!!!

I love the clock too cool