This morning started another year...I can't believe we're doing High School, Jr. High, and Elementary all at once. It was a little heartbreaking to watch James leave for High School today. I can't believe he's that old! He's really excited, though, and I know he's gonna do great. Both Lauren and Natalie seemed like it was just another day. They just walked out the door ready to do it all again! I hope we're up for all that comes with the schedules and homework. But ready or not, here we come!
Monday, August 24, 2009
First Day of School
This morning started another year...I can't believe we're doing High School, Jr. High, and Elementary all at once. It was a little heartbreaking to watch James leave for High School today. I can't believe he's that old! He's really excited, though, and I know he's gonna do great. Both Lauren and Natalie seemed like it was just another day. They just walked out the door ready to do it all again! I hope we're up for all that comes with the schedules and homework. But ready or not, here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dropping taylor off at the front doors of the high school was a little rough, but i didn't cry, thankfully! he was so excited to go, it was hard to be too sad about the whole thing.
we are keeping our fingers crossed for lauren tomorrow!
Wow you are still blogging...great photos of the kids...good luck Lauren
Post a Comment