James ran track again this year and made it to the District Qualifying Meet. I am so proud of him because a few years ago, I never would have dreamed he would even be interested in track. Now he's doing so well with it and even signed up for it as a class next year in High School. He amazes me with his talents and abilities. I am so impressed by his determination and will to improve himself.
The girls took dance again this year and it seems that a recital doesn't start without my tears starting, too. Somehow, seeing my beautiful girls on stage brings a deep emotion in me. They have both improved so much this year and I love to watch them dance, even when it's just at home in the living room.
These are some of my true joys!

3 comments:
Great post!
You have beautiful kids :)
Gotta love those time when your kids make you proud!!!
Cute pictures!
Micah was saying that the boys track team did really well this year...The dance recital looked so great..cute girls.
Post a Comment