Phil and I had such a great time on our Carribbean Cruise! We went with Lyn and Randy, Nick and Carri, Ed and Crystal, and Marty and Angie. All I can say is that it is WAY fun to go cruisin' in a group!
It was so much fun to see Lyn and Randy and hang out with everyone. We loved just relaxing on deck by the pool, food, entertainment, more food, spending time on the beach in St. Maarten and Tortola, food, more sun, lounging on deck, and more food! That is basically all we did! We spent lots of time relaxing and visiting. It was great! We don't get much time at home to just sit and do nothing, so we took full advantage. The food was good and when we did prime rib at Cagney's and sushi at the Sushi Bar it was fantastic! Sushi was so fun because the sushi chef just kept making us specialty rolls that we never would have tried at home. They were so good! My favorites were the dragon roll and the spider roll. Yum!
The entertainment was pretty good and we enjoyed chatting with the cruise staff. Our cruise director, Archie, took great care of us. Our boat made stops in Samana Dominican Republic, the Virgin Islands of St. Maarten and Tortola, and the Bahamas. The girls didn't get off the boat in Samana because we were taking advantage of the spa!! The hot rocks massage I got was wonderful! I will certainly do that again soon!
We loved the beaches in the Virgin Islands. And once again we stayed on the boat in the Bahamas. The island was small and there was no one on board the boat so we just relaxed by ourselves on the deck. What can I say? It was a great trip!

Then, to top it off, Phil and I flew straight to Puerta Vallarta to spend 2 days with his work. We enjoyed a catamaran ride around the city, dinner at Trio, a Superbowl party at Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, shopping, and more time in the sun! The hotel we stayed in was right on the beach and had the most beautiful view of the ocean. This is the 3rd year we've enjoyed the trip to Mexico they take each January and we hope we get to continue to be included each year. It was such a fun 10 days of vacation and after being back home in the cold, I'd take the sun anyday!

5 comments:
Okay so I'm glad you haven't forgot you password for blogger....it's about time for a post!!!
I love the photos...they are making me excited for my trip! If that photo of you on the beach was in St. Marten I think we've been there...so fun!
Pretty pictures........I am so jealous! One day we will all take a cruise together!
Isn't it time to go again? I miss the sun, the lounging, the spa, the food and mostly YOU! I can't wait to see you at Easter. Love ya
Love all the photos Lauri! What a great vacation you had:) Gorgeous place for sure!
i'm glad you had so much fun. i miss lyn and would love have been able to go and see her. oh well...next time right? :)
ps in your post set up, when you choose your settings for photos. try checking med or even large, i think yours might be doing them small automatically. fyi
Post a Comment