Here's an overview of the month...
James singing in Madrigals (I know, bad picture, but it's the best I could get at a distance)
Lauren and Natalie making Gingerbread Houses
Making chocolate pretzels for Primary Leader gifts
Celebrating the Holidays with a fantastic Christmas Dinner/Party with friends
Opening the Traditional "Christmas PJ's" a few days early since Jeff and Jenny weren't with us for Christmas
Our annual sledding day on Christmas Eve
Our traditional Christmas Eve with the family: LOTS of Great Food, Christmas stories from Dad, and this year: entertainment by Lexi - she was quite a pill!
Enjoying Christmas day with lots of presents and family. James got a leather jacket, Lauren got a camera, and Natalie got a Nintendo DS. The family got Ultimate Band and had a fun time playing together!
Phil and I enjoyed our 17th Anniversary in Logan at the Anniversary Inn. We took in a movie, had Aggie Ice Cream, and watched 2 Utah State basketball games on the front row

Brought in 2009 with our traditional waffle breakfast. We also toasted bagels in our new toaster, too! Happy New Year!

3 comments:
Wow great recap...what a fun time of year...I'm really sad that it's all over...I need to either relive it again or go in vacation.
Busy times! I am glad it is over...it was fun but I am ready for some peace!
cute post - hey i hear that ultimate band game totally rocks! :)
Post a Comment