Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm online!


I'm so excited to finally be blogging! I have some great friends who are big "bloggers" and have been big motivators to get this thing going. I'm looking forward to sharing our family with others and be able to have a place to journal for myself.

James, Lauren, and Natalie were being goofy when we went out to dinner to celebrate James' birthday the other night. I thought this funny pic shows their fun personalities and their close relationship.

6 comments:

patsy said...

welcome to the blogging world!!

Janae said...

Yeah Lauri! You are up and at them...we are excited:)

Karrie said...

Wow...glad to see you're online and ready to go!!!

wende said...

YAY lauri for becoming a blogger! can't wait to read all about your life!

jakenapril said...

go, go, g-o. go lauri! hooray for you and for your new blog! way to go!

Lyn Homer said...

Alright Lauri we are bloggers! I miss you and love you and think this will be a fun way to keep up with our families!